Sunday 25 August 2013

I never ever expected to........

But after a total of 4 years and 5 months I can now confirm that I have finally reached my goal. I have actually turned a zero Bankroll into $10 thousand Dollars. The funny thing is I do not know what to say now, its a weird feeling that after all this time and effort, and yes Pain with loss along the way that I have finally done it. Inside I am over joyed. Not in the fact its the end of the road, or that it's been a long old drag but the good feeling that me, just like any other poker player no special skills to boast about, but me I have actually copied what at the time 4 years ago was a great poker player who had a great poker brain and great bankroll management and that Jesus Ferguson did something at the time I thought was totally impossible for the likes of me to even get close to, but ok he might be accountable for is actions with Full Tilt Poker, but he taught me something that I must admit I could never do and that was how to look after your Bankroll, and with some simple rules stopped me from going broke and joining the thousands of poker players that go broke sometime in there poker lives. I did not just learn from it, but it was in printed into my brain and I have tried with the use of the blog as well tried to install into other poker players old and new. If I managed to alter just 1 person's idea of what Bankroll management is all about and they learned how to manage there Bankroll and not go broke then at least I have accomplished something and this 4 years was well worth it. So what's happened since the last update at the start of the month. To be honest not a lot really. I have spent some time visiting family and the other part struggling to find games to play. In fact I had just spoke to my rake back friend and I had explained the traffic on OnGame was seriously low and I was thinking of moving the challenge over to an Ipoker site and it was done and dusted. I was just waiting for the start of next month and was off... But I still had / have some tournament tickets left, and of course I do like the fast poker games. It was that fast poker game that I finished this challenge. I actually managed to turn just $1 to $3k in just 3 steps. It only took 6 days to turn that into $3k as well, it would of been quicker but the final step is ran just once a week. I managed to turn a step 1 ticket worth $1.05 and won that and received a step 2 ticket worth $14.70. In just 20 minutes I had won that with just 9 runners going for a step 3 ticket worth $210. The final step is only ran once a week so I had to wait 6 days, but I registered and just waited. Just over 2 hours ago 27 players played for x2 $3k packages to Malta. Under the rules of the challenge I could not just register for the final step, so I had to go through the steps route but of course by now you would of realised I actually won the tournament worth $3k. That $3k package combined with my current Bankroll which also includes $500 from that $3k for expenses stands at $7439.83. But I also have tournament tickets worth $618 in my account from Sat's I have won to make a grand total $10557.83. So now what happens, well I will post the final pictures up below and I will carry on I think using the same Bankroll rules. But I also have started my 2nd Jesus challenge on another site just 3 weeks ago. It was an offer to good to miss really, and the fact I have been doing family things for a week out of that 3 weeks, so in theory it only been like 2 weeks of playing, but I have already hit over £50. It was £60 yesterday but losing 3 buy in's in 30 minutes was enough for me today. Of course not full buy in's because that breaks the rules, so it was the lowest amount to buy in @ €3. I think I will start another Blog for the new challenge so keep your eyes peeled. I do not know what to call it yet, but don't be surprised to see 2nd Jesus challenge!! A big thank you for following me over the 4 years and 5 months. It has not been easy for me with loads of personal health issues to fight, but I kept to it, kept posting when I could and never lost sight of this Bankroll Challenge. Once again Thank you and see you on the 2nd challenge Blog.......

1 comment: