Friday 1 October 2010

Its been a while................

Hello people.
Its been a while since I blogged, and truth be told the depression was really bad. I have not played any of the challenge for a while now, and one of the reasons apart from the depression was because the play was a struggle. I struggled to reach the €100 rake required for rakeback and no matter how hard I tried I just could not win enough to get out of that level.

So After I brief re-think I have decided to alter the goal posts some what.

I am still very B/roll orientated, but the main change will be the buy in into a cash game.
Before it was I could not sit down to any table unless I had 100 times the buy in, ie €1000 in order to play a €10 cash game.
So now I am going to stick to what Jesus Ferguson did, and that was to play with no more than 5% of his B/roll in any cash game.
This now enables me to play the higher games of 25/50c tables until I reach €2000 and I can then move up to the €0.50/€1 tables.
I am also hoping I dont have to grind it out so much either trying to reach the €100 rake.

Also, I have decided to update this blog every so often, and not everyday. Again I started to struggle updating this every night and became a chore in the end. I am still going to be updating, but now only twice a week.
I hope this gives the reader a bit more insight into how I play and not have to read daily blogs of basically the same thing over and over again.

These are positive changes, and I want to have the hunger back that I first had when I began this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment