Monday 1 November 2010

Another Month goes by

Another month has been and gone, and still I have yet to break the €1500 barrier. It didnt help taking a week off to visit family up north, and me falling ill for the last 2 days of the month stopping me from playing.
Since the last update I infact only managed to play 3 days in total and played just 1290 hands. I show an overall profit since the last update of €1.38, but I can tell you I was up and down like a brides Nightie to end up at that figure.......
With the 29th October being a particular up and down day. Although I managed just 354 hands and at one point was showing a loss of almost €60 after just 83 hands when some muppet chased a gutshot 4 outer and caught it on the river with me holding a set and paying him off. But then got Lucky myself while Yes slightly tilted from that hand holding KK and 3 betting only for the raiser to shove all in who happen to have back 3 buy ins to his name and me calling it preflop and turning a king to his AA. That pot put me back in front but just 30 hands later while playing a total of 6 tables I then get outdrawn while holding AA and the other guy hitting the set of 7's to again drop me back to a loss of €30. I crawled some back but ended the day for a loss of €18.06 and I thought I played pretty well to claw some of the losses back.

But overall for October I made my biggest profit for the month since I started using the tracker which is now 7 months on with a total profit of €83.43. Mainly playing the 12/25c tables and the odd 25/50c tables. I did rake according to the tracker €104.65 but I dont know if its the same figure they have at Euro Super Poker for the 45% rakeback. I so wanted to play the last 2 days to make sure but like mentioned I was just not well enough to do so.

I still love doing this challenge and I still have 2 months to try and break the €2k barrier although it looks like not being done. But I dont think anyone would begrudge me knowing what I have been through this year. But I will crack on and hopefully play more than the 16 days I managed to play in October and try and make an overall profit for Novemeber somewhere near the €150 mark.

I will update in 2 weeks time, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment