Saturday 1 January 2011

The end of the year 2010




Ok so the year is over and its time to reflect on the year. Considering my illness and its cost me a fair amount of time with non playing I feel I have played very well when I have played.

Over the time I have had the tracker, which was April this year I did managed to play and log almost 43k hands over the time. Its shows an overall profit of €230.32. But since this time last year I have made an overall profit of €415.07. I am very chuffed with that amount. I never thought it was that much, but just goes to show what can be done if you put your mind to it.

My goal for 2011 is to make the €2000 figure, and based on the last 12 months and considering I was playing on the lower limits for most of the year it really should not be a problem.

Top are my screenshots of my Euro Poker account with the amount shown and the PT3 with my stats since I have had the tracker. The tracker has made a huge difference and its now a must for me because it tells me who are the muppets and saves me writing notes on everyone.
The next screenshot is the amounts played and the blind levels played since April.

No comments:

Post a Comment