Monday 10 January 2011

Time for a change.......

Has Promised I will be updating this blog at least every 2 weeks. My last blog was to inform you that Euro Super Poker have decided to move over to Ongame which is the same site as Betfair, Bwin, Betsafe and Hollywood Poker. But its best known for Pokerroom before they merged.

Well it all should of been done and dusted on the 7th Jan so I thought nothing of leaving my Bankroll on there and waiting to fire up on the new network. I fired it up on the 7th and was told the old site is now closed, but however the switch had hit a snag and it was now not going to happen until the 13th Jan. Was slightly worried because they didnt inform us until the 9th which was a full 2 days of worrying about my Bankroll and if I had been hoodwinked! But eventually read about the delay on there facebook page. So I guess I can nothing until the 13th Jan now and hopefully get up and running from then on in. We have been promised some sort of compensation, so will forward to that if any...... But they have some good promo's lined up and hopefully should be able to kick on with the challenge.

I have been playing a little cash on the new software on another skin, and the play seems to have improved and the points actually mean something on the new site to. I just have to wait and see if I can retain my 45% rakeback deal. I really want to hammer the hands on this challenge, but everytime I gear myself up for it I find I lose the will to continue either due to the medication kicking in and not being able to concentrate well enough, or I find lots of other sites offering better promo's, and because there on the same site I can see its going to cause a bit of a problem later on. I have been looking at how to run 2 sites at once and I think it can be done via a virtual PC. But I need to speak to my cousin when I next go up north......

No comments:

Post a Comment