Tuesday 25 January 2011

Piss Bollocks Fuck........

I did promise updates every 2 weeks on here, But without a bankroll to play with I cant do anything......

They were moving over to Ongame and I like many others decided to leave my funds on there and carry on after the Migration. My account was moved over yesterday but the funds are nowhere to be seen. Its apprent that I am not the only one who have not received there B/rolls. They say it's because Boss Media are delaying in making the Transfers over and there is nothing they can do. So at the moment I am wondering if I will see my funds again. So until then I can not play. I have voiced my concerns on facebook like others have done. I guess that's what you get for trust !!!

Will update more when I know what's happening. But its €1550 which is also now going to be exchanged into Dollar, so I need to re think what to do when I do finally get the funds.....

No comments:

Post a Comment