Saturday 1 January 2011

Bugger !!!!

Well it didnt take long before the new year decides to throw the challenge up in the air. I have just received an email saying they are now moving to a different network. At this time I dont know anything about my rakeback deal regards still being able to collect my 45%. All I know is they are moving over to Poker Network which is the same as BWin and Betfair poker. Its not that bad to be honest, and I guess the traffic is 3 times as much, with some good tournaments. I also guess the standard will be a bit better to. Once its all migrated over and new account set up I will of course update this thread. The only problem at the moment I think will effect me is the currency I play in. On the current network mine is € but I know they play in $ on the new one, so I need to decide what to do there.

No comments:

Post a Comment