Saturday 7 April 2012

Hmmmmm

Exactly that, nothing much has happened since the last update. Played 351 hands in April thus far in 4 sessions or days whichever is the correct term. But still out of those 351 hands I am up just shy of 5 buy ins. I think its a case of hitting and running to be honest, and of course trying to fit it in while feeling ok. Been playing really well in both tourney's and cash. The tourney's obv being the major plus side. Managed another 2 cashes tonight, one was playing the €2 rebuy with €4k GTD with a max of 5 rebuys allowed. Top 90 cashed and I finished 70th when I was in with JJ v AK with the Ace on the river for a top 20 place. I was surprised I have never bothered with this tourney before with 1st getting €800. It wasn't much of a cash when I shelled out €6 in total but at least I was ahead and thats all you can do. The 2nd cash was a super turbo and just missed out on a Final table finishing 13th I think, not quite sure and wasn't that bothered to check. There is one thing that narked me today, I dont know if I have mentioned this but my rakeback for the month still has not been paid, so I started checking it out with emails and Live chat. Only to be told I had not raked the the min of €100. Although the site I use to track my rakeback said 125.60 and was due just short of €70 which I aint to pleased about. Apprently the site is calculated in dollars and not Euro's so the figures obv didn't match. I was just €2.50 short of the 100 but it was not my fault and if known I could of easily got passed that. Come on I played over 11.5k hands last month and with all the tournaments I played. But fair play to my Affailate, he said he was going to sort something out for me and was talking about 30% poss more out of his own pocket. I did say no, but he thinks I'm a decent fella ( lol ), well I am really !! So thats good of him and now I know I need to rake about $130. I need to put my foot down a bit cos I am due to go up north in 8 days for about a week and I wont be playing on Opoker thats for sure. I might be tempted to come back early but depends on circumstances. I really want to get into my dealing in shares and part of the trip up north is get some funds together in order for me to try my hand. Pretty weird at the moment cos its Good Friday but feels like a Sunday but yet tomorrow is Saturday. I dont know what the plans are for tomorrow poker wise, but I defo need to put some volume together. I'm just €200 short now of my next goal of €4k which was not even in my plans for 2012, so what a morale boost that would be, either before I go up North or after, I aint to fussy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment