Friday 13 April 2012

Pain Stops Play

Yes its back, and TBH I havent play a single hand of poker for 3 days now, and for peeps who know me, know that something must be wrong for me not to play any poker. Its a real shitter, but I just can't do it at the moment and its like April will be just a wash out now and hope for a recovery in May. I am also away for a week from this Sunday so again nothing for next week anyways. I just don't feel right and we all know you need a clear head if your going to make the correct decisions. I have a few things on my mind to top everything off which I won't bore you with but needless to say its not good stuff !! Your best off checking back in just over a week and hopefully the break up north might do me some good, but I cant see it, but you never know. Sorry there is nothing to read about the challenge, but I thought I might as well set the record straight and save you checking back day after day.

1 comment: