Tuesday 2 January 2018

An so we have lift off.

It’s the end of the 1st Jan and I managed to get in about 2 hours of play. Nothing amazing really, just sitting on a 6 max table on Sky clicking away. I did double my buy in, but I ran my 2nd nuts into the Nuts which cost me that said buy in.
I have to remember that playing at these limits, players do not play ‘standard’ poker, with lots of limping with literally any 2 cards, to the overbet river shove for 100BB into a pot of just 10BB. But it was a good session, I didn’t feel sleepy or get bored, it was good.
I’m also not going to blog after every session. This was just because it being the first day properly. I do keep thinking of another Jesus $10k challenge, but the thought of playing those free rolls freaks me out. So I’m going to carry on playing during the week and see if I can come up with something similar. One idea is either $100 to $25000 or £10 to £10k. I need to read up on online poker and see what sites are still operating and which have folded. I do like the IPN or Boss network and there is also the microgamming network and you could forget ipoker..... Actually I’ll do it now. I’ll speak later in the week with all the updates.

1 comment: