Monday 1 January 2018

Happy New Year and welcome 2018.

It’s arrived and we are now in 2018 and that means I’m now a poker player once again. But for how long remains to be seen, but hopefully I can continue playing.
My Bankroll is just £30 on Sky and $28 on 888.
I do have $850 on PokerStars but I need to play more hours before I entertain PokerStars. That’s because of the size of tournaments which means 8 hours and more of continued play and I’m not ready for that just yet. They do however have the Spin n Gos which I do like, so I could play a few of them.
I really want to play on the Boss Media or IPN as it’s called, but don’t know a UK site or foreign site that lets UK players play. In the haste to follow suit with the US, the government decided that in order for any bookmaker who wished to conduct business had to be licensed in the U.K. instead of abroad so they could collect the taxes from the British players. Bookmakers said yeah do one and the amount of poker sites literally vanished overnight in the U.K.
But that’s political bollox and I can’t be arsed. So it’s 30 minutes into the new year, so it’s sleep time and fully rested for tomorrow.
Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment