Monday 26 March 2012

Monday Monday

Meh nothing much to blog about, but its something to do while playing the nightly 8k which would of been easier to just buy into, after spending €20 on the sat's and thought just 1 more abd before long yes it was €20. Played a bit of cash this morning, nothing much just 263 hands, but managed a buy in up which was 2 but got a bit too big for my boots and blew 1 off. Again nothing like the volume I wanted to put in, but its a bit extra. I keep seeing all the all in's on the 8k but I have nothing to call with. Played just over an hour and still not busted anyone, and just got below the starting stack. Then I just got dealt AQ which is the best hand all night, and it's folded round to my raise and pick up 1 limper and the blinds. 2 hands later and I call UTG +1 with KJ after someone was almost out and fancy the bounty. Anyways he folds and 4 see the flop of J24 rainbow giving me top pr. UTG checks and I bet half my stack giving the signal I will call a shove and have no fold equity. I get 1 call and the turn is a Queen and I just lump it in and surprised to see him fold, and I have now got 4.5k in chips and over 20bb. Currently have 55 on the BB with a small raise then a shove and a re-shove means I fold my 55. 99 v JJ and the 99 shorty wins with his 2 outer..... Last 3 hands I have chased the bounties and I have missed them twice to knock me down to 12BB. But just called an all in with A7 off to a 8BB shove and pleased everyone folds to my shove to isolate and he flips Q10, I have to aviod the flush draw on the river but boom, I take my 1st Bounty. Now I have AA in Mid and small raise called by 2 and the flop is a mare of KJ10 I almost pot bet and get 1 caller and the turn is the 9. I check it hope to see a check behind, but the small bet he puts out makes me think maybe he hasn't the Straight and is on the flush draw. I decide to shove although 10BB left and I'm wrong he does have the Queen with a jack and that is that I'm out. He just had me covered. I took the chance he didnt have it and win that pot I am a contender with a healthy chip stack. But never mind, Poker it's a funny old game. But makes a change of me just saying the same old story over and over and actually played a few hands with me. Thats Prob me done for the night after felling a tad sleepy, but will see if any juicy games left.

No comments:

Post a Comment