Friday 24 June 2016

Ahhhh I remember now...

Its all coming back to me now... I remember I couldn't super long posts because I found I couldn't scroll up and down on long posts, so I had to shorten them, just like my last entry. But in it you see 3 weeks of my updates and it's not long after, I start using PT3 to show my graphs.

9th August 2009


I now have €294.50 on KS poker. €145 up from last week, I increased my bankroll to double what it was in a week due to the fact of the latest promotion which is called Bubble buster were you have to bubble any tournament with 20 or more runners and then get entry into a €1k sit n go with 9 others and play it when they have 10 players. However I managed to bubble twice, so got entry into the bubble tournament and they also give me €100 for bubbling the 2nd one. I have bubbled it for the 3rd time as well last night and have sent an email and waiting for there reponse. Pretty easy actually to bubble. I have hit the €1 sit n go's this month and I am in profit.


20th August 2009


I now have €390 on KS poker. €90 up from last week, I increased my bankroll almost €90 for bubbling for the 3rd time in the bubble buster promo. But sadly I have received an email stating they are going to limit the applications to 3 for every buster period.

The latest promotion which is called Bubble buster were you have to bubble any tournament with 20 or more runners and then get entry into a €1k sit n go with 9 others and play it when they have 10 players. 

I have given up on the sit n go's for this month, I have tried to play them, but they are boring me senseless, so its back to the cash and going to play some MTT's .








No comments:

Post a Comment