Friday 24 June 2016

More updates

I'm thinking I should of done this back to front with my last post first. But I'm thinking of tidying it up after and maybe going through the entire blog and making it readable and make sense. But here's more updates....

29th August. 


The KS challenge is of course my main Challenge with the lure of an extra €3k when I reach the dizzy heights of 3k from nothing. I have changed the way I have now approached this and starting playing some higher buy in tournies, but still play the 10c rebuy, I think there real good fun, and for the price cant fault it. If I do mange to get 1st in this it pays approx €35 which would be a nice addition to the bankroll.
Current Bankroll is €372.61, slightly down from last week, but I have played some €5 tournies and also managed to win a seat into the Monthly €100 Cape0 final were the winner also collects a €3100 bonus. On top of that I have the bubble Buster STT on the 19th Sept were we play for €1k, and with just 5 in it looks a good chance to at least make some cash. I have played some more STT this week and found playing 8 at a time was kind of fun.......



Just a weeeee one. I was looking at this tourny with no one entered, so I thought hmmmm I might get a seat just by reg in it, only 1 min to go, so I did reg for it. Then 3 more signed up so I tried to unreg but couldnt, so I had to play it.
1st hand the other 3 were all in. 
2nd Hand I was playing heads up....... me 1.5k him 4.5k but of course class always tell in the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment