Friday 24 June 2016

Updates 20th Sept 2009

KS on the other hand has been a very good week, my bankroll has now swelled up to €635.14 due to the Bubble Buster tourny which I collected €250 from. I have played about 1k in cash hands as well this week and was flying high till I got it in preflop with AA v 88 only for the 2 outer to hit :-(
But I made a bit of cash over the week regardless of that, and have now taken a like to multi-tabling the cash. I am also now bankrolled to play some €5 MTT's so I will give them a bash over the week.

Also.....

Dear Darren, 
Congratulations! On behalf of all the Kspoker team :) 
You are actually the first on the new Bubble buster list. We will of course keep you informed of the date and time of the schedule. 
Andy also wish to inform you that your package is en-route. 
Best of luck!!

( package is a KS goody bag for my EPT seat win, which they kindly donated to me )



No comments:

Post a Comment