Friday 24 June 2016

UPDATES 28TH SEPT 2009


KS Poker
I have played a few MTT this week and a bit of cash, I won on the cash but failed in the MTT, so bankroll dipped a bit from last week. I am not going to progress every week in this challenge now I have taken to MTT. So I will get the dip in bankroll till I cash in something. 
Current bankroll is €627, which is down €8 from last week. I can handle that......



Updates 4th October




KS Poker
Because of my little exploit in the EPT, I have not played much this week. But I have however managed to increase my Bankroll by over €118. I managed to bubble again for another €100 and I finished 2nd in the 10c rebuy on Wed, when I was rivered for the win and collected €29. I have played a few MTT's ie the €1 rebuy and the €2 freezeout @ 11pm. But I need to alter my playing because its still played the same as the 10c rebuy after the rebuy period. I was thinking it might of calmed down a bit....... er no 

Updates 11th Oct 2009


KS Poker
Another good week for me, even though I have not had the time because of the hospital and pain afterwards to fully commit myself this week. 
But I managed to increase my Bankroll to €826.84 which is an increase of €81 from last week. Played a bit of cash and cashed in the MTT's I played. Wed was particulally good with Played 3 and cashed in 3. There will be no updates next Sunday due to me being in Vegas.



Updates 1st November


My first update since Vegas......

KS Poker, I have been up and down like a brides nightie in this past month, and not getting anywhere. I have tried the MTT and the rebuys particularly the 7pm €1 rebuy. I did managed a 11th last month for an outlay of €4 and picked up about €27 I think. I lost a couple of buy ins on the cash via set v set twice..... But overall pleased with my tournament play and last night tried my hand at the short handed cash ok only 2/4c but totally destroyed the table, so maybe back there. But I think this month I am going to concentrate on the STT. I took down the only 1 I played which was a €3 for €15. Current bankroll is €825.15 which with my maths means a loss of €1.50 ish from 3 weeks ago, with time spent in Vegas etc etc.



                               Updates 8th Nov


KS Poker,
Well what a fecking week for me on KS. Here I was last week struggling on €824 for ages and then I take down the 11pm €2 for €174 to put me on €998.92 I was determined to get past the €1k but then proved to be a pain in the arse to do. I actually went down to €990 but then slowly dragged it back and then made my 1st €1k......

Image



No comments:

Post a Comment