Friday 24 June 2016

Updates 13th Sept 2009 + Bubble Buster

KS I have had a problem this week with KS, since there upgrade I crashed 3 times and it wouldnt re boot without the computer being turned off. So been resticted somewhat, its all sorted now, and I have a bankroll of €374.89 which is €5 up from last week. I have been on the cash tables because I wanted to make sure the site didnt crash. I will be hammering it this week, trying to make the €400

ll you have to do is bubble a cash tournament with more than 20 players in it, and then you get entry into the Bubble Buster tournament, which as you can see below had 5 players in it and I finished 2nd ( after the guy rivered me, I had him all in ).
All 5 got something out of it, and of course I collected €250.
BUT all I did was bubble the 10c rebuy Tournament, which is a piece of piss to do...... 




I entered the new bubble Buster promo tonight and to prove how easy it is I did it 1st time, and now entry into the Bubble Buster tournament again......

No comments:

Post a Comment