Thursday 3 June 2010

Dont forget the bloody Batteries......

Went out early tonight in all the mtt's I played so I had some proper time to get stuck in.

I managed to sort the account out with regards the pending bonus, so now I can hammer it like I wanted to with the Juicy 45% rakeback.

So set off and after last night I thought the bedding in was ok after the time away so straight away opened x8 cash tables. But never really got going. It sounds pretty weird because I was getting some bluffs past but overall I had nothing to work with, and when you have 8 tables on the go, its sort of huh......
But carried on regardless and a quick check on the tracker showed I was in profit after 450 odd hands, another hour later with the same non starters and a couple of bluffs being called I was then down for the session with 800 odd hands played.

The tables I could sense were now struggling to stay full and then it happened.......

I suddenly had a rush of cards on all tables, and I was clicking all over the shop. I had 2 sets being played out and had betting going on and then NOOOOOOOOO the batteries in the cordless Mouse died.
Headset ripped off my head, running round trying to find the recharger with the spares but no it was too late, timed out and folded. I don't know how much it cost me but I was pissed so I then started closing down the tables. I had to move away because I was so annoyed, and when I checked the balance after it settled down I found I was down on the night. I would of been up otherwise, so a lesson learnt I guess. But overall I put my shift in and after checking my PT3 it shows I played a total of 1126 hands and was down €1.01 for the night.

Tomorrow is the start of the new drugs, the proper shitty ones. I honestly don't know how its going to be. I may find I am put on the lowest dose which wont effect me to start, and then gradually work up to a level were it will. I take 14 pills a day now and they dont do Jack for me, but combined with the new ones like I said I honestly dont know. I will of course keep you posted. For me not to carry on with this would probably see me off to be honest because its such a mental relaxant for me.

Also for the people who are on my facebook, you will see I am no longer on there. I have decided to delete the account until the Compensation claim is settled for personal privacy reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment