Wednesday 2 June 2010

So the break is over then........

Well its finally arrived, the 1st June......

But all is not well in the Plaza Camp. But why........

I thought I would slide myself in gradually before the x8 tables, so set off with just 4 tonight. Was not impressed when I lost a buy in with AA v KJ when he flopped 2 pair, and I didnt improve. But I managed a set v set all in on a flop of J 10 8 all diamonds, with either of us holding a diamond. He shoves and I think about folding, but its not something I do when holding top set, granted I could of been miles behind, but I had outs, like the AA hand. But with no 4th Diamond he flips 10 10 for middle set, also another all in on the flop but he was only half chipped up, but I won 1.5 buy in on 1 hand, and rules are rules I left when the Blinds reached me.

I had KK 4 times and amazingly I didnt meet AA, but didnt win much with all folds pre. Took a few small hits and decided to leave it for the night, when the time turned 1am.

I checked the Account and found I was up €7 but the tracker was showing I was down €3.11, then I noticed my pending Bonus had gone down €10.
I am pissed because I emailed the guy and told him I still had this Pending bonus still in the account and I was leaving it till the 1st June, when he told me the 45% rakeback will start. Which is why I never played since mid May. So after this I am going to email him and find out whats going on.

Anyways tonights figures are played a total of just 452 hands and with a loss of €3.11 but up overall on the account. I played just 2 hrs tonight because I have decided to play 3 leagues this month, and went quite deep in 1 and also another poker goal to make 1k without Buying in this year. Thats almost complete, and finished 31st from 850 ish runners. I am thinking that goal will be finished by the end of June.

Will let you know the outcome of the email, but if its the case I am still on the pending bonus I dont know what to do...........

No comments:

Post a Comment