Saturday 22 May 2010

Me done Till June now

I didnt think I would play anything, and I havent.
Which leaves me now taking a week away up north to visit Family, and then crack on again full steam ahead come 1st June.
The break will do me good, I just hope to god, these pills dont interupt me playing, because I would be gutted if I couldnt carry on. To be able to play x8 tables you need some sort of wit about you, but if I find I can not concentrate enough I will just have to come up with another plan. But thats being a little negative before I have even tried them. But thats the 3rd June when I take them for the 1st time.

Just to show off my €1.4k balance before I leave you till the 1st June which is below and just to say thanks for the Peeps who keep checking my progress time and time again on here. I thank you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment