Saturday 15 May 2010

Ohhhhhh I can smell it......

Not much tonight, infact I didnt play anything until Midnight. I was playing PLO on another site so I fired x2 tables to stop me being bored and then lost the 1st 3 hands, which puts me back to Minus, but bollox to it I aint bothered about winning every month. I wrote my reasons for not hammmering it till June. So thats that, medication pending of course.
I was €4.89 down when I give up after just 104 hands when the tables starting closing down.
I then closed down the PLO on the other site winning x2 Buyings, helped by flopping Quads and someone betting pot into you.
Started to look for a 5 seater STT to win to make some cash back, and with the time almost 2am and a European site, the nearest I could find was a €3 with 2 waiting. Jumped in and within the 1st 2 hands we had lost 2 players. Shame it was not to me, but some muppet. Then it was heads up when the other guy flops a flush, granted only 8 high and big stack Muppet shoves with Q9 9 being the diamond and hits another diamond to send him out. Least I cash and with me on 1.2k and him 6.3k not much chance really.................... However I shove all in pre with A8 and he calls with Q7 and he misses. Then I flop a straight and he flops 2 pr so now I own his arse.
Last hand was a good call by me if Im honest, to win it. I have 3 4 and he raised it and I hit bottom pair and checked it on a board of 9 6 3, and bets pot and I call. Turn brings another 9 and he checks this time and then the river brings a Jack, I check and he shoves. He's done it 3 times before and I let it go all 3 times. But after using my thinking time up I call.......... Sure he could have the trip 9's but I dont think he would shove and not get paid. So I think he cant have anything because he wouldnt shove otherwise, because I could of slow played the trip 9's myself. Anyways he shows AQ for nothing and I ship €10.50 for the win. I was chuffed with the way I played in this hence the long speech :-)
So recovered my loss in the cash and now stand at €1394. I might, and I say might play some more tomorrow and get it over the 1.4k for the 1st time.

No comments:

Post a Comment