Sunday 2 May 2010

Another day = Another profit

End of a another week on the challenge, and took things a little easier tonight, played a couple of Mtt's and set x4 cash tables up to keep me entertained.........
Everyting went pretty straight forward tonight, with no major hiccups. Got my cash in good and apart from just a couple of short stacks getting lucky ie my AK v A4 with a rivered 4, and my set running into a runner runner straight thats about it.
Of course its a new month, and although I will not be playing the last 10 days of May due to my yearly visit up north for Whit week. I still want to try and get half way to the poker goal I set myself at the start of the year which was to reach a minimum of €2k by the end of the year.

So like mentioned everything went according to plan, another couple of muppets trying to get me off a pot when I am holding the 2nd or 3rd nuts and me having the cheek to value bet on the end, only for them to fold.........

Wanted to play more hands, but went out this afternoon for the meal, I mentioned last night after the MRI scan results showed the legal people I was not making anything up. But returned really tired and in pain, so went for a lie down and 3 hrs later woke up. I dont know if its the pain that makes me want to lie down or the fact I had not taken any medication for 4 days and then to start taking them again after the bug I caught last week.

So only managed to rack up 631 hands tonight in 3.5 hours playing 4 tables, when once again the eyes started to go.

So new month, and last month I played a total of 14,820 hands with a profit of €58.07 over 17 days.
I paid €133.62 in monthly gross rake and €92.73 in rake myself. So the €100 rake I need to be able to claim the 45% rakeback seems good enough, and like mentioned last night I want to get at least 20k hands in. Again with it being a short month with me missing the last 10 days of May, it looks like I could struggle, but hopefully I can at least match the 15k I played in April.

So tonights figures are..........
Played 631 hands and won €12.13, which considering I dont feel to good I was quite happy with, and I think tonight is the 1st time I did not get AA.......

Just hope its not a flash in the pan, and my graph carries on going upwards.........

No comments:

Post a Comment