Tuesday 11 May 2010

ermmmmm Played..........

I decided I was going to play the same as last night, but then left it too late for reg for the 11pm €2. So all I played was the €1 turbo Bounty game, and gained a total of NO Bounties again....... Then crashed and burned.

Was messing about on another site tonight were they give you $100 free playable cash if you deposit $400, so was checking that out, and thinking what I could with it in a form of a challenge.
Anyways I played a Stt and again a 2nd and then played PLO cash and doubled my buy in then lost it, then re gained it, and then come off.
I dont know, I might see if I can turn it into a quick 1k somehow, and then I could book Vegas for Oct. Only prob is you have to play through the $100 x20 times before you can withdraw it, so its going to have be some sort of cash game I guess.
Might see what the No Limits game are like.

No comments:

Post a Comment