Saturday 8 May 2010

Nice and easy, nice and easy.......

I have got to the stage now, were its not really profitable for me to play with no reward with the deposit bonus which runs out in 2 days. I am not going to rake €50 in 2 days so I am not going to gain anymore from that, and then the 45% rakeback kicks in, but with only 12 days after till I take my Yearly visit to see the family up north, there is no way I can rake in the minimum of €100 for any sort of rakeback deal to kick off in such a short space of time. I could I suppose if I hammered it. But its not about hammering it, its about me enjoying doing it, and not a daily grind which it would become.

Tonight was basically like that, I am sure I have reached the 2nd release of the deposit bonus regardless if the PT3 is slightly out, just not too sure if its done automatically or what. But I played x4 cash tables while doing other things just to get me over that mark. Nothing major apart from having KK 4 times in 50 hands on 1 table, and twice I met AA. Told ya there cursed on that site..... Sent me into Minus again for the day, but I made some up, and then basically couldn't be bothered with nothing to play for regards rewards.

I have decided to play a few MTT'S till I go up North to see how I go on in them, and its probably the only time I will have really to play them, because once 1st June hits, that's me back to the cash tables and 20k a month min hands.

I did play the same tourney I played in last night, but its pure hell donkfest. Nothing is respected, over shoves are insane, and they basically haven't got a clue. But for €2 you don't expect them to I suppose. Anyways I was slow played when I flopped the top pr top kicker and the nut flush draw to boot, so although he over shoved massive I had the odds to call with me not knowing what he had. Missed and that was game over.

Knocked up a couple of cash tables to just plod on with while doing other stuff, and basically just come off then now after 100 hands or so between them.

Well one thing is for sure I have stopped the losing streak........ Not much but green is better than red on the tracker......

So tonight's figures are played 603 hands and made a profit €3.49. I am still losing for May, and " might " just try and see if I can turn that green before I finish for May with it being only €4.32....

So the daily reports will not really consist of much until 1st June, but I will still update the blog to let you know about the Mtt's over the next 12 days or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment