Wednesday 19 May 2010

You know when you have that feeling.....

Well tonight was it.

Again not been myself recently and didnt play yesterday night.

To be honest I Just want 1st June to arrive, so I can crack on, and it will keep me going in more ways than one.

But tonight I just could not get motivated to even play any Mtt's, but decided late on to try 5 stt 5 seaters. You know its not your night when your getting bullied all over the place, and getting sucked out on. The last game was the final straw for tonight. I like to be fairly active in these and Raise with A6 and get called and flop trip 6's, I bet it and get called, turn blank I pot bet and he shoves and Insta call, and he shows Q2 on a Q664 board..... River Yup Q.

Not moaning, just one of those things, but I should not of bothered in the first place. I am sure the poker gods see this and decide to Punish you !

Anyways only another 4 days to go before my trip up north and lets see if I can break the 1.4k mark before then.

Latest update on the new drugs I will be taking are on hold till the 3rd June. Thats when I take the 1st dose, and until then I dont know how they will effect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment