Sunday 9 May 2010

Weeeeeeeeeeee

I say weeeeeeeee, I still had another flop set v flop set........

But I did what I was trying to do when my set rivered a boat on another table too get me profit for May.

Only played x2 tables for 2 hrs while I was playing the €2 Mtt.
KK in SB and the 5 limpers pre before me have to pay, so I up it by x8 BB in the middle stages of the tourny. Hes no way chipped up and elects to call and the flop comes down 2 6 J rainbow, so I auto shove on the flop, and he calls leaving just 5 BB himself. He flips 6 9 off......... Told ya there all mupppets. Anyways he rivers a 9 and out I go......

But I knew these can be awful games, so I just close it down.

Pressed the refresh on the tracker to find I have managed to go Green for May. Happy days......

Hands played tonight are 141 with a profit €5.92 which of course means I am in Profit for May by €1.60, having paid €24.01 in rake.

So going to concentrate on the Mtt's and Stt for a while. Nothing major, just something to tick me over till 1st June.

No comments:

Post a Comment