Monday 3 May 2010

I knew it couldn't Last.........

Well it had to happen and tonight it did, I lost in a session........

Not much, but once again I lost a buy in very early and was playing catch up after that.
I did get sucked out on more times tonight and I supoose I was due a few beats. But no complaints really.
Just 2 hand sticks out and I had the dreaded KK UTG and raised it and BB 3 bets it, and I call it and flop comes down 556, pretty safe I think, hes either got AA which I have mentioned happens so many times on Boss its unreal, or QQ. I have to decide which it is. He bets the pot, which is not a good sign, so I raise to see were I am, and he calls, the Turn brings the 7 and he checks, so I pot bet and he instant shoves. I am pretty much committed now, and expect to see AA, but he flips over 8 9 off for the Straight and I lose my Buy in.

The other hand is again KK and I play this a lot slower, not that I am afraid of busting, but its a tight guy, and has the word Caution wrote all over his hand......
I call the raise and the flop is 10 high, he bets half the pot I call. Turn is a nothing card and it bets 1/4 pot, and again I just call. The river again is a nothing card and he bets Half the pot and I Instant call. He flips AA. Pretty chuffed with that because I lost the minimum and went with my read which was right.

A few donk calls to suck me out of hands, and then decide enough is enough for tonight, and wanted to play the Scoop game on Stars, so closed the tables down. I was quite pleased overall, it could of been much worse, but a loss is a loss......

So tonights figures are played x6 tables for 2.5 hrs and raked in 698 hands, but with a loss of Just €3.08, but once again I pay more than that in rake........

No comments:

Post a Comment