Friday 21 May 2010

The Man from Del Monte, he say Yeahhhhhh

What more can I say.........

€1.4k boom....... But hell I had to work for it.....

I started just 1 table on cash up and kept on playing when a big fat juicy fish appeared. Playing 80% of pots, and noticed if it was checked to him he pot betted everything and Anything. So I sat there for about 3hrs, trying to set the trap. But of course, things didnt turn out like they planned. Dont get me worng, I did bust him..... But only for his last 36c :-(
Someone got there before me, so I then set about the task of recovering all the limp pots I entered and missed everything all the time..... I managed to play 164 hands and the table broke so I was left with a loss of €1.52 which was not bad after all the chasing I was doing.
So decided to play the 11pm to keep me going, with a mission to go deep this time.
Its basically played like a 10c rebuy, the play is crazy, and if you avoid the muppets and get some cards and simple ABC poker is good enough. Which is what I did, and managed a respectful 8th when my 88 shove was called by a muppet who was shoving when he entered a pot regardless of how many BB he had. Anyways I was ahead v KJ but the J on the flop killed me.
I would of loved to win it and totally by-pass the €1.4k and go straight to €1.5k but it was not to be. I never got my money in bad, so I can not complain.
But like I said its now done, and the total is €1405..........

I dont know If I will play anymore now before 1st June, with only 2 days before my trip away. But I will let you know and keep you updated...........

No comments:

Post a Comment