Friday 14 May 2010

Ha, Knew I would get my own back......

Nothing Major, had a mare of a day in the personal life, not helped with car refusing to start in a Hospital car park.

So only played the Turbo Bounty game @ 10 pm €1. Yes I managed to win something this time, took out 5 peeps and also cashed, think finishing in 23rd for not much more than the buy in. But takes me ever closer to the €1.4k mark.

I think I need to add this to the blog, because it effects it to some degree.
I mentioned Hospital and thats because I had to go to Pain Management clinic, and basically thats because yeah I'm in pain. His words were, wow what your taking should knockout a rhino....... Only trouble I have with that statement is there not even touching me.
So how do I play poker then......... Well I feel like Stephen Hawkins actually.... I have reclining chair fully tilted back with cushions and pillows to support me, which then enables me to click away with a cordless mouse.
But back to the Hospital. What hes perscribed are really bad shit, and I have checked out on the internet, and hes not kidding.........
Hes told me I will become addicted to them pretty quickly, and I cant just stop taking them because of the withdrawals I will suffer. If I ever drink with these it could cause death. All thats just for starters.... Obv I dont know how there going to effect me regards alertness or whether I will be proper monged out and unable to play poker. But my health has to come first and foremost, Gutted of course, but there still might be a chance I am ok and painfree. I wont know till I take them. I have decided not to take it till I come back from up north to visit the family and call in and see some friends in Brum, which is in 2 weeks. Also means I can have a drink or two, which of course will be my last. I have to go back in 6 months to see him, hopefully by then I will have had the op on my back to correct all the shit thats gone wrong, and come Next year I hope to be a new person......
For those wondering and if of course anyone have used these drugs Please let me know, because I am bricking it after reading about it.
Anyways there are 2 I will be taking along with some of the other shit I am already taking, but these are called OxyNorm and Oxycontin both in 5mg.

No comments:

Post a Comment