Thursday 20 May 2010

Well that was quick...........

Felt a little better tonight, and took up the 10c rebuy again, and with a total outlay of Just 40c I managed a respectful 43rd for er not much more.

Then played the 10pm €1 turbo Bounty and took 2 out, was a freerolling so was level in that and took some chances and didnt get lucky for mid table finish, and to top it off I played the 11pm and lasted ohhh probably an hour.

Decided to watch the EPT London on stars which took 3 hours and thought I wonder if there is any cash game running, being it a Euro site.
Just 1 table running, so thought meh go on then and bought in. 6 hands later the table died and I decided to leave has well, but not before I managed to double up on the 4th Hand..... KK in early Position raised and BB 3 bet me. Having just watch the EPT I elected to call on the basis of slow playing just like I watched just 30 mins before.
Of course I dread the AA coming out when I have KK, and being tired I though no just once I will slow play and whatever happens I call anything. Flop comes down 887 with a flush draw, but no I check to the aggressor and sure enough he pot bets it and I just shove and he calls, turn 2 river 3 and he flips 99 for my double. Happy days!

So yet again I am so close to the 1.4k and need to reboot the site for the final figure. But its roughly €4 short, and defo want to get there before I go away on Saturday night, which really should not be hard........

No comments:

Post a Comment