Tuesday 4 May 2010

The Day the devil shit on Plaza

Wow......... that was some sick session.
I knew I should not of played after yet again feeling unwell just like last week.
But I wanted to play some hands to try and get the next release of my Deposit Bonus.

So Off I went, x6 tables up with You tube on in the background playing my Favourite tunes I had saved.

Did not start off too bad, I was actually winning instead of Losing, which was a surprise. Then like the title says the devil came down and shit on me something bad.
I dont fold the 3rd Nuts to a river shove for anybody unless its a flush of course. But I was not winning the hand from the turn but I was holding the 2nd Nuts on that turn, and like I mention all too often, People shove on the river way too often with the nuts and yes he did the same........ No way was I expecting this.........

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Plaza. [9s 9c]
*** FLOP *** [3c 9h 7h]
jenas86 checks
Plaza. bets €0.45
AngeloCoe calls €0.45
romolo12 calls €0.45
*** TURN *** [3c 9h 7h] [7s]
Plaza. checks (no need to bet now, let them think I dont have anything)
AngeloCoe checks
romolo12 bets €0.30
Plaza. calls €0.30
AngeloCoe calls €0.30
*** RIVER *** [3c 9h 7h 7s] [Kc]
Plaza. bets €1.35 ( ok bit of value bet to be paid off )
romolo12 goes all-in with €11.40 ( wow he must of hit 7's full with Kings )
Plaza. goes all-in with €9.64 ( 3rd Nuts I dont fold to this, happy days )
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot €20.89 | Rake €1.09
Board: [3c 9h 7h 7s Kc]
Plaza. won (€0.00), mucks
romolo12 won (€20.89), showed [7d 7c] ( OMG he had Quads and hit the 1 outer on the turn ).

So buy in down, but fair play he did have the best hand and there was no way I was folding.

The hand did not Tilt me, and I was somewhat still focused, although I had to sit out and sit on the loo for another 10 minutes.....

So I get going again and regain some of the lost Buy in back with me flopping Quads on Blind V blind. Checked to the river when I bet yes 20c pot bet, only for him to pot bet again, and then I 3 bet pot bet him and he calls and mucks.

Then another hand I get involved in with a villain I have history with. Hes one of these that can 3 barrel bluff and my notes on him are pretty long.
I have 55 UTG and just call and the villain is on the BB. There is another caller and then Villain pot raises it and I call because I know I can get paid If I hit v him.

*** FLOP *** [3c 5d Td] ( got ya )
Overise bets €0.93 ( 1st barrel )
Plaza. calls €0.93 ( I know if I raise I lose him, and he knows I call him most times )
kamburov calls €0.93 ( prob got the odds to call )
*** TURN *** [3c 5d Td] [9s]
Overise checks ( Oh he must have AK AQ and with another in the pot as well checks )
Plaza. bets €2.02 ( No messing 3/4 pot bet, time to close the hand out )
kamburov raises €8.08 ( WTF, dont tell me hes hit a set has well )
Overise folds
Plaza. goes all-in with €10.67 (I never fold sets, cash going in anyways so shove)
kamburov calls €10.67 ( yup standard )
*** RIVER *** [3c 5d Td 9s] [9h] ( Phew I hit my boat but is it big enough? )
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot €24.12 | Rake €1.26
Board: [3c 5d Td 9s 9h]
Plaza. won (€0.00), showed [5h 5c]
kamburov won (€24.12), showed [9d Th] ( OMG he shoved with 2 pair and sucked out )

Another buy in down. I went over the hand and although I had no info on this guy I did not not even consider him to be strong. The Limp pre, the call raise, called on the flop, nothing showing strength at all and I guessed he must of hit the set of 10's and slow played it. But what can you do, you know your Villain, and you hit he stacks you off. But of course nothing is so simple and hes gets a nice friendly note attached to him........

I then continue to feel like shit and then start to close tables down.
Dreading my loss for tonight I hit the refresh button on PT3 and find its not that bad. Yeah its another losing day, but not that much considering the above........

Hands played 733 just over 2.5 hrs and with a loss of €9.16. It makes me now losing for the month of May but only by 11c.

If I dont feel any better tomorrow I will not be playing. I am amazed I manage to write this to be honest. So now its off back to the loo.........

No comments:

Post a Comment