Thursday 13 May 2010

The love of my Life............

When I started this challenge way back in March in 2009, it was a struggle to say the least. But I carried on and on playing the x 3 weekly €20 freerolls and eventually built up enough to play the 2/4c cash tables and also the 10c rebuy tourney.

Well Because I am on a sort of mini break with the cash, and with Stars and tilt both having the Scoop and Ftops running I really didnt have a lot of time for the challenge regards Mtt's.
But then I remembered my old fav back in the days, the 10c rebuy..... Normal rules were I could not rebuy more than once, maybe twice if I was sucked out on and the add on at the end. I would tend to build my stack to about 12k in the 1st hour and then take the add on.
Anyway I decided although I have €1360, to have a bash and keep me entertained while playing both the scoop and Ftops. I also now remember why I stopped playing on both sites........ But this blog is not about Badbeats on other sites tourney's.
So I clicked to play the 10c rebuy. 1st hand all in and trebled. 2nd hand called 5 all ins with 88 and flopped a boat. That was me done unless I got AA.......... Didnt take the add on and was on about 15k after the break.
Long story short, no rebuys, no add ons total out lay 12c.............





I didnt quite make it to the win and finished 2nd for €30.52. I was ahead pre with AK v Q4 lost that and was crippled. Overall I have to be chuffed, these were and still are a total donkfest and its expected with 10c rebuys I guess. But although I have the cash to play much higher, it just goes to show it can still be done if anyone wants to give it a go...............

No comments:

Post a Comment