Sunday 16 May 2010

Due to .........................

Had a pretty good night regards poker, and in doing so I have not been able to play at all today in the challenge, and I was desperate to get the €1.4k........

But another of my poker goals / challenges for 2010 was to make $1k in Mtt's without buying into any tournaments. I played a UB deepstack and finished 3rd for $397 which takes that challenge to $935. But it lasted almost 6 hrs and I was drained afterwards.

So it made sense not to play anymore tonight.

I have a freeroll tomorrow on Euro Superpoker ( my 10k challenge poker site ), which is for the top 100 to be entered into the Monthly €100k. Of course if I manage to grab a seat I am hoping I can de reg on the day and pocket the tourney credits, but it will also kill off the above challenge has well because I think its worth €140 + €10 and its a freeroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment