Monday 17 May 2010

Meh Bombed.........

I was too tired last night to post and with not a lot happening there was no point really.
I tried to play really well for the 100 seats freeroll. But I guess I was expecting too much when it was a freeroll and my AK was pushed all in pre by the BB who was holding J5 off to hit the 5. Would not mind, but that was for his life. Anyways thats gone now.
I played just 1 stt 5 seater and was too whacked to play anymore but managed 2nd. Pretty standard finish really my AQ was pushed all in pre when he had raised and called with 55 to cripple me when I missed.
I do wonder if I played it different, if he was able to fold 55 after missing the flop when I push. But apart from that nothing to report.
So a small add, and hope to play somemore tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment