Sunday 6 June 2010

Hook Line and suckered........

No recling chair, no relief from the pain. So what do I do....... Yup I play a little poker.
I take the pills @ 10 pm, and by midnight I was not feeling sleepy this time, so I cracked open 4 tables just for an hour.
Made a great start, and then Boom..... Not moaning, it happens. But when your down, its not nice to be kicked while your down.....
Me in SB with KJ and 3 limpers, and I just make it up and BB checks. Flop KKJ, happy days..... I bet out, I dont know why really, most of the time it gets folded round but I figured if someone bets out and I call its pretty obv I have it, so I elect to bet out 3/4 pot and Button calls. Turn a nothing card, again I bet 3/4 pot and again he calls. Ok so I am now rubbing my hands....... The worse 2 cards are obv the Q and ace if I was afraid of anything..... The river is the Ace. So to look weak and keep it cheap Just incase, I bet about 1/4 pot and he instant over bets the pot. So there I have him. I was going to call if he raised, and yes I still did. But I was not expecting to see AA though, which is what he showed. So yes I lost almost a buy in, and you cant do anything different. I was holding the 3rd nuts and I dont fold that at these levels. Just amazed he limped with AA I didnt even put him on AK, because you'd thought he would of raised pre.
Anyways I never recovered and after an hour I packed up when eventually the tables started to break.
Its very uncomfy for me now playing, and Like mentioned in previous posts with everything happening now, all I can do is play when I feel fit too. But with the added no chair, I cant sit on a normal chair for any length of time.
I have dipped back below the €1.4k but only just. But I expect to lose some nights, and tonight I could not of done anything different.
I played a total 377 hands tonight and lost €2.30. Although only minor losses I have only won 1 session in June, but its still when added up not even a buy in, I just dont like the red........

Will see how I feel tomorrow. Will still play, just a case of how long.

No comments:

Post a Comment