Saturday 5 June 2010

When your chips are down......

Well I can now say with confidence, that poker and new pills do not agree simples....

I tried yesterday and thought it might just be a blip, but I can not do both. Basically I slept for 10 hrs from 4am this morning to 2pm. Took the medication before 6pm and I was snoring my head off for 7-30 ish. Even when I woke @ 10pm I still felt like shit, but the worse part is, they dont touch the pain.
To make matters worse, my recling massage chair which was bought for me for christmas, has broke and now have to sit on a hard back chair, which doesnt help.

I tried a bit of poker, but to be honest, its killing me playing, and its suppose to be an enjoyable experience.
The poker gods must know as well, because I just know, in what little poker I played I was going to get mashed up tonight. I played a 20 man stt and went out on the bubble with AA v KK and of course the King flopped, funny thing was I expected it.
I tried to play some cash, but with the above reasons I quit after 100 odd hands.
I am really struggling to even write this, so Its best I just close.
I thank you for the continued support, but its just not happening for me at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment