Monday 7 June 2010

Time is a great healer ( Apprently )

Its strange..... Maybe I'm a bat or something. But when I take the pills from when I get up which is mid day ish to about 9 / 10pm I am monged with the pills, and then after I take them for the night I seem to wake up. Strange........

Anyways been Monged most of the day, and was still in pain, then about 10pm felt a bit ok ish and cracked open just a couple of tables, and watched Spooks on the other Monitor as well. Cant beat the old Multi-tasking.....

Nothing major to report really. Won 3/4 of a buy in virtually straight away, and that was it. It gradually went down and back up and back down, before I called it a day. I have said its going to be when and how I feel. But I aint half going to miss playing poker when in Hospital :-(

Tonight's figures are played x2 tables for 2.5 hours with a total of 292 hands played and winning €3.77 yes I said Winning.... Back over 1.4k again.

They have a promo running from the 11th June for entry into some freeroll to run along with the World cup, It starts off with 10k and every goal scored they increase it by €50 I think. So might get in that depending on the size of the fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment