Monday 14 June 2010

Still all quiet on the Western front......

Hell, I think its called! Thats what I am going through at the moment......

I haven't got a clue what, whom or anything else thats going on with me. I cant sleep which I have put down to the change in Medication. When I do sleep, I cant wake up. I am not eating, which I need to of course, but I have to in order to take the medication. I still have no chair for the computer, so if I was able to play any poker at all I would find it hard because of the pain while sitting on a hard back stool.
I just have no get up and go, and I am really struggling with the depression at the moment, obv not helping with the reasons above. But I guess I only have to wait another 4 days, and then its the OP.
Who knows...... this time next week....... It could all be different.

So just a quick update on my progress, and why I haven't played or posted in here. Thanks for all who keep coming back to see if I have updated, and once I am out hopefully fully relieved of the back pain, I can then ditch the medication, and try and get on with this challenge.
One of my poker goals for 2010 was to make it to at least €2k. So some hard work going to be needed, if I want to reach that goal by the end of the year !

No comments:

Post a Comment