Friday 4 June 2010

Mixed emotions

I mentioned last night that I was going to be on the new medication from today, and yes I did take it. The problem I have is they do feck all for the pain, but I feel so drowsy after taking them, so I am finding it hard to concentrate enough, but also had another shock today in the post regards my back OP. It seems strange that you receive your appointment date for the OP the same day you have an MRI which I received this morning. The fact its bang in the middle of June now throws a spanner in the works regards my able to play a full month. So I have had to knock the 3 leagues I was going for, and basically just going to see how I go from now till the OP date which is on the 17th June.
I might start playing during the day, when I don't feel so bad. I know I don't really want to play during the day, and at the moment I am not convinced enough whether to try and rake the €100. I'm in Hospital for a week but after that I don't know if I will be mobile enough to get around to even play out the rest of the month. So will just have too see. But it might be wise just to do what I did tonight, and not over do anything, but just keep ticking over although I receive nothing back in rake if I don't reach that €100.

Anyways like I said I was feeling very drowsy, but went ahead about 10 pm and opened up 4 tables, and basically played till 1am. The really boring bit, is nothing really stands out tonight regards my cash games. I did play 5 stt and managed to cock all them up with 1 in particular....... The guy was prob wetting himself when I am betting into him on a board of Ace 5 9 rainbow, and me holding JJ, the turn brings another ace, so I shove because there's no way hes got an ace. I was right..... He didn't have an ace..... he had 2 of them for quads :-(
To be honest I did feel it hard to concentrate in them and also some other MTT's I played earlier in the night.

But back to the cash, and if I could pick 1 hand to post about I would er have to think hard........ I have just checked the Tracker and it shows something when my biggest winning hand was 3 4 off for €4.08.....Told you it was bad, and the biggest losing hand was when I held 88 and called a raise with it only for a shorty of €2 to shove, the raiser folded, and was pretty certain I was racing, and yup I was v AK..... Turn Ace river King, but that was my biggest losing hand for €2.....
On closer inspection of the Tracker after that hand the next biggest losing hand was 50c. Wow I must of been really zonked........ Well I wanted to know what effect the pills would have on me, and I guess I have my answer.

So tonights stats are, played 556 hands in 3 hours with a profit of €1.53, stops the losing streak of losing for the 3rd time in a row. Not massive, and I might even give the 10c rebuy I go tomorrow, my old trusty friend.

The effort just to write this is hard, and sorry for the poor English if you come across any, but its also painful to write.

Anyways thats me done for another night, and see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment