Wednesday 11 August 2010

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside.....

Went to Worthing, but it was too much and we had to come back earlier then expected. But had a good time while we were there. Got back home and not really up for any poker but by 8pm I thought Bollox to it I'll play for a couple of hours.

A couple of hours it was to, and played 412 hands in that time. The good news is I pulled back the losses I had over the last 3 days playing and stopped the streak of losing days with the key hand being KK UTG and I just limped, only for someone in late position to pot bet it with 4 limper's, and of course I put a big 3 bet in and hes the only 1 who calls it. Don't like the flop of Queen high, because he could have QQ. I check ( I don't know why either, it was the wrong play I know ) But he also checked and the turn was the money card, yes the King. I check again, and he takes the bait and 3/4 bets the pot and its a simple shove to put me all in, and he thinks and calls. The river is nothing and the pot comes my way, not knowing what he had.

I started a few bluffs tonight, which I said I was not going to do, but amazingly they worked tonight. One being a 3 bet call along with 2 other callers after I raised with 7 8 diamonds and the board comes down AD 3 5D. I bet just half the pot and all fold faster than well you know what !

I start to feel like shit with tiredness and a pounding head and decide to call it a day happy with the nights work. I turn a profit of €9.54 for the day and well on my way to the magical €1500 mark. Its just €20 to go and hope to close it out before the end of the week. I would write more, but I truly do feel like shit at the moment, so its off to bed at just 10-40pm ( I must be bad....... ).

No comments:

Post a Comment