Friday 6 August 2010

Rain stopped play.......

Not really rain, but it was close and I didn't play.

I had a follow up appointment today with the surgeon which involved driving 10 miles or so. The pain I was in when I returned was horrid, and after eating I went for the daily walk which did not do me any favours either. On my return from the walk I had to lie down on the bed it was that bad. So I decided not to play tonight. But because of the lost play today in the region of about 500 hands, I might do a double shift tomorrow, prob in the afternoon. I don't want to waste the good start I have had by not playing. If not tomorrow it will be Saturday.

Sorry if you were expecting an update, but the health needs to come 1st, annoying both for me and you.........

No comments:

Post a Comment