Sunday 8 August 2010

So the week is over - Lets have a look !!!

I feel like the host on the Generation game..... Good Game Good Game.......

The week is over and yes I made it. Made what I hear you say.....

I finished the week without a losing session, and well pleased overall with the week.

Tonight's session was again a struggle to start, and it took a while before I managed to get x4 tables running, but the bad new is, they all started breaking up about 10-30pm. That's 90 Min's before they normally start to close. I can not remember them closing so soon before, but with the holidays I guess it must effect it sometimes. I will be able to gauge it better this time next week, but it looks like I might have to up the amount of tables I play. But of course that takes away some of the $1 Tourneys I have started playing. I guess you cant have your cake and eat it all the time.

Overall the tracker says I played just over 19 hours for the week. Granted it was me who decided not to play till after the evening meal and sometimes go for a walk. But it looks like I might have to play a couple of hours or at least an hour during the day, and hope it does not become a chore, which is what I don't want. Also have to consider the rake back I am getting as well. It needs to be over €100 a month for me to receive 45% back, and unless I play either more tables or more hours I will be short. Not much but I would rather be over the amount with some comfort rather then relying on the tracker records of the rake back, because I know they can be off.

So tonight's session was just over 2 hours before the tables started breaking up. I managed to get in over 440 hands but the important stat is it was another winning day making a total of 6 days running. Not a great deal stands out really apart from raising the button raise with 66 and he shoves. I normally fold and don't want to gamble and he was a short stack 20 BB Muppet as well. But I did call v his AK and I took that. I did luck out v another short stack who shoved all in again for 20BB after I raised with QQ to just 2.8 BB. I didn't think he would show KK, but I took it after flopping the Q for a set. But I would not of folded that.
Another hand that springs to mind is another suck out. But I only have his word for it though. I had KK and rivered a straight and he folded to my river bet saying he had AA, and I got lucky. I finished up €9.90 which is 10c short of another buy in.

So been a good week, and below is the graph for the week. My overall bankroll is now €1475.92

If you click the graph it zooms in to see !

No comments:

Post a Comment