Tuesday 3 August 2010

Well that was a struggle......

Again just the 4 tables tonight and played ok. But I did make a few mistakes and I seemed to tighten up towards the end, so I thought it time I left because I was not comfortable with it.

Nothing major sticks out apart from being 2 outered for 3 all ins, but I took the side pot for a little extra than I invested....

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Plaza. posts the big blind of €0.10
Dealt to Plaza. [8h 8d]
call38 raises €0.25
troianovo7 calls €0.25
Guten3213 calls €0.25
Plaza. calls €0.25
*** FLOP *** [Jd 3s 8c]
Guten3213 checks
Plaza. checks
call38 goes all-in with €2.06
troianovo7 folds
Guten3213 calls €2.06
Plaza. goes all-in with €9.75
Guten3213 calls €9.75
*** TURN *** [Jd 3s 8c] [9d]
*** RIVER *** [Jd 3s 8c 9d] [Qd]
call38 won (€7.18), showed [Qs Qh]
Plaza. won (€14.26), showed [8h 8d]
Guten3213 won (€0.00), mucks

I was rivered a couple of times when holding KK when the Ace hit and they just couldnt fold it no matter how much I was betting.

But slightly better than last night when I had just 1 winning table.... Tonight I had 2.....

Overall I did manage a winning session again. Ok not much but I was happy with the way it went.
I played a total of 463 hands which is slightly up from last night, and yes getting back to the feel of it.
Overall profit was €1.78 for the night.

I can play more hands later on now, if of course the tables manage to stay open after midnight without everyone leaving. Having demonstrated it on Tilt tonight by playing over 200 hands on 1 table while playing x2 MTT's. So I shall look to do it on the challenge tomorrow instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment