Sunday 11 April 2010

10k updates on Euro Super Poker

1st day back to my challenge and just done a 700 odd hand stint.
Missed everything I played and lucky I am not down a lot.
I have been on the €10 tables x3 till I find my feet again because its been 3 weeks to sort all the cash out, I have currently played 769 hands in 5 hrs with a loss of 79c, I am just looking for that 1 hand to send me into Profit for the day, but not had a run of cards at all.
I did try a 3 barrel bluff and was shoved all in, and I could not call with nothing, so set me back a bit, and playing catch up ever since really.
Still happy with the play, 1st 100 hands on each table I played tight, and took some notes and made sure the tracker was working ok.
But I guess I should be happy with the plays, missed sets for doubles etc etc, and the play is very loose and its a great site to pick up cash.
Its all data mining as well for future ref's has well.

No comments:

Post a Comment