Thursday 29 April 2010

Guess who's back..........

Well after my illness I played 120 last night just before I went to bed, but I had already wrote that I wasnt playing, but thought hell to it. Only managed 120 hands because the site doesnt except Americans, so the games tend to close about 1 am.
So I played the 120 hands, and nothing major, finished in profit but not by much. Just happy to be back playing.

So I was eager to go tonight, I set up 4 tables from 6 pm, and I have just closed them down 7 hours later. Played a few tournies on other sites, but kept the cash games going.

Had a really interesting hand come up, and I was not too sure if I was right in the call or if I should of folded. Those reading the forums I am part of will know the hand.
I had 10 10 and a guy who I have down has the tighest player known to man 3 bet after Mid Position raised. I often call with a pocket pair at these limits because the rewards are great if you hit. But I only call if I have a good price. If some raises and has only 20 BB I fold it anything up to JJ normally, because more often than not your just racing.
So I call the raise and then the tight player 3 bets. I check the PT3 stats and its the 1st time ever he's 3 bet pre out of 1.2k hands, so we know what hes holding. The other guy just calls so you can rule out KK. So I think if I hit the 10 there is a good chance I get paid. So I did, and yes I did get all of the tight players chips but the other guy folded. I was called some name but he was not English so didnt know what he said............ I dont think it was Nice Hand Sir........

Just 1 more hand stands out really, and I suppose he thought he could get me off the hand when he pot betted all 3 streets when I flopped a flush I was holding 2 7 and flopped the str flush open ended to boot. I did think he was holding the bare ace and was trying to like I said get me off it. But I called him down and he showed nothing.
I did note him, because thats the 1st time I have had someone 3 barrelling me at this level.
So todays figures are according to PT3 are........ Played 1285 hands over the 7 hours and was in profit of €10.19.
I was happy with todays play, and although I paid off some people to gather info, and I have to get out of the habit of not believing players when they shove that they are bluffing, because I have not come across 1 who shoves all in and when I call they have the goods..........

Good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment