Monday 19 April 2010

Alls well at last........

Well without my tracker working all day and with the weather being so nice I thought I would leave it till tonight to play. But got into a tourny which is a shared tourny which 10 of us pay each week and then each of us has a go at a $109 tourny of our choice. Anyways it was my turn so I wanted to concentrate on that, and without the tracker decided it wasnt such a good idea.
Anyways I managed to sort the tracker out and now its all ok.
I also have the stats from yesterday and was slightly surprised with the results. In total I played 1300 hands bang on and made a loss of € 7.53.
I know I am still not worried overall because on the month I am only down €26 with over 6.1k hands played on the 10/5c € tables.
I did mention in my post on a forum that I update everyweek, that when the rakeback kicks in it should cover my small losses, but I was rightfully reminded that I should not count on the rakeback to pull me round.
Last nights play was a note taking excercise as well. I made a lot of notes and besides being sucked out on I did ok paying players off to note taking.
So I have not played today, and will have another crack with x8 tables tomorrow, and see if I can turn round the loss I still have into some kind of profit.
These levels are killers and I know I am going to get bad players who will chase and catch sometimes, but hey thats poker my friends.............

No comments:

Post a Comment