Thursday 15 April 2010

Quiet night for once............

Wasn't really in the mood tonight to be honest but I still had a few hands.
I didnt get time to play in the afternoon after all, so I left it till tonight, and played x2 tables but I got a way round the 100 times your b/roll. I seen there are 10/20c games in $ which basically means I prob have the correct amount to play these.
Anyways I played x1 of those and the deep €10 table for a full €20.
Played a total of 341 hands tonight and made a profit of just under €12, which I was pleased with. I had a few emails to sort out and also have a doctors appointment early tomorrow, so I know its not going to be a late one.
So overall I was happy with today.
I want to have another crack at the 1k hands in a day as well tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment