Thursday 15 April 2010

Another bad day at the office.......

I played 536 hands tonight, because I was doing well in a MTT on UB which I won for $530.
But the beats I took tonight were horrid, so I guess its a good thing I closed them down when got to the final table on UB so I could concentrate.
Now showing a loss for the month of € 24.03 after losing €22.96 tonight playing on x4 tables.
I had 1 guy constanly coming over the top of me, which I know I should of moved tables, so my bluffs were not getting past.
The amount of times I raised my good hands and missed the flop after everyone decides to call was unreal. I know I lost KK V 44, missed flushes when betting every street, only for them to catch a river card and call my bluff.
Like I said I played 4 tables and was down on them all tonight. I kept topping up but still struggled. I know its variance and I will go well. It prob didnt help me going so deep in the MTT but I am pleased with the win because most of my b/roll was withdrawn due to me being unable to work with the back being so bad.
But my time will still be spent on the challenge and I might even have a few hands tomorrow afternoon, and see if I can claw some of the losses back. Nothing major, its only 2.5 Buy ins, but yet to see me get my 1st €5 for 100 FPP........... Currently on 92 FPP.
But also looking at my tracker info ready for the 45% rakeback, I can see that after 4.2k hands I have a gross rake of €39.50, so thats looking good for when it kicks in on the 10th May.

No comments:

Post a Comment