Tuesday 20 April 2010

Good Day Good Day.........

Well at last I can say that I am now in profit for April.
Ok I only started this on the new site on the 10th April after being moved to the new site. But after finding my feet, paying peeps off for info I had a good day today.
Again managed over 1k in hands played 1059 to be exact and made a nice profit of €28 which like I say now takes me into the green ( black if your old school ).
I know its not much but overall I am happy, and again I was playing 8 tables this afternoon for the 1st time. Has a rule I dont normally play until after tea.
But I knew I had a couple of tournies to play tonight and went quite deep in both of them making a Final table. I must say I am very happy with the current form. Although its only 5/10c games I am playing, I feel very comfy and of course multi tabling these is a pretty ABC poker, but on the odd accasion I remember in late position to raise every now and again its all fine.
I am finding it very hard to get good hands paid off, because no-one folds and my note taking is proving to be an advantage when I need to glance at notes on peeps.
But when you have hands like AA KK QQ if your in early Position you have to expect 3 or 4 callers. Raise too much they all fold. I need to work out and note take has well on peeps raising x6 BB which seems the norm, but when your sat there with a pp, its not a + EV calling, unless of course its a multiway pot. So I need to do some work on that and find out what there range is when x6 BB raising.
So been a good day and also now back in profit for April.
But we all know tomorrow is another day !

No comments:

Post a Comment