Sunday 18 April 2010

Problems Problems Problems

I took the risk today of updating my PT3 and its now not working.
I managed a little play this afternoon, but ended losing, but I was determined to alter that, and put together some hands and get my 20k hands in before the end of the month.
I then started x8 tabling without the tracker, because it is still not working after the update. So I dont know how many hands I played in the 3 hours or so I was 8 tabling.
I have checked my balance and it looks slightly down but up from this afternoon session I played.
I felt quite comfy I must say playing so many tables, and even had time to chat on Yahoo and listen to you tube tunes.
Once I have an update on the amount of hands I have played I will of course let you know.
I have submitted on PT3 thread about the problem, and I am going to leave the comp on overnight, because its been mentioned it takes a while to update the database. I have tried twice both 3 hours long, and it still not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment